Restaurant Cashiers Job Openings in Austin, TX
Rudy’s BBQ has immediate openings for BBQ cashiers at their Austin, Texas locations.
Austin, TX BBQ Cashier Job Description
The BBQ cashier works as a lead cash person on the Rudy’s service line. Our cashiers work closely with the cutters, other service personnel and the managers to ensure that each guest receives the highest quality products and service in a friendly, professional manner. The cashier uses portioning, service procedures and practices when preparing menu products. The cashier’s speed, energy, efficiency, and quality assurance of Rudy’s products is essential to the company’s success. The BBQ cashier is an effective part of Rudy’s and maintains confidentiality, loyalty and other company standards as directed.
Austin, TX BBQ Cashier Job Responsibilities and Tasks
- Properly handles all cash transactions while maintaining an organized cash register.
- Ensures BBQ line is stocked, set up and ready for service.
- Uses the BBQ script when taking care of guests.
- Responsible for properly taking and ringing up orders.
- Prepares Group Meal orders according to guidelines.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Works with other Rudy’s team members as a team player.
- Understands Rudy’s company policies & procedures as outlined in the Team Member Handbook.
- Utilizes the Team member Handbook & Safety Policy whenever working.
- Operates their register with speed and efficiency while maintaining excellent guest service standards and quality assurance.
- Completes daily and weekly cleaning duties as scheduled.
- Cooperates with the BBQ cutter to ensure orders are delivered in a timely, efficient and accurate manner.
- Reports to work on time and dresses in the correct Rudy’s uniform.
- Projects a positive attitude towards guests and fellow team members and ensures all menu items are properly are properly prepared and served on the service line during their shift.
- Follows opening, mid shift and closing checklists.
- Performs other tasks or duties required to successfully and efficiently operate the restaurant as directed by the general manager or restaurant manager.
Apply online at www2.ourcareerplace.com/BBQCashier
Rudy’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer.