Certified Athletic Trainer Needed in Somerset, PA
Somerset Hospital is seeking a certified athletic trainer for their Rehabilitation and Wellness Center in Somerset, Pennsylvania.
Somerset, PA Certified Athletic Trainer Job Description
At the Rehabilitation and Wellness Center, the athletic trainer performs field evaluations and treatment of the injured athlete in an organized athletic setting, prescribes exercise routines for Wellness members and athletes and provides supportive assistance to Rehabilitation patients.
Somerset, PA Certified Athletic Trainer Job Training and Education
As the successful job candidate, you will have:
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in athletic training.
- Licensure or eligible to be licensed in the state of Pennsylvania.
- National certification as an athletic trainer.
- Current CPR certification.
- Compliance with the requirements of the Child Protective Services Law (CPSL) which includes FBI fingerprinting (in accordance with Act 114), PA Child Abuse history clearance (in accordance with Act 151), PA Criminal History clearance (in accordance with Act 34) and Certification as Mandated Reporter (in accordance with Act 126).
- Compliance with any additional requirements of the Child Protective Services Law (CPSL) as required by any school district that coverage is provided at which may include the Sexual Misconduct Abuse Disclosure Release (in accordance with Act 168) or the Arrest / Conviction Report and Certification form (in accordance with Act 24, Act 82).
Previous experience in a physical therapy setting and experience with high school athletic programs
Apply online at www2.ourcareerplace.com/Somerset
Somerset Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.