Treasury Analyst Job Opening Hiring Now in Newport News
Liebherr USA, Co. has an immediate opening for a Treasury Analyst. Liebherr USA, Co. is based in Newport News, VA.
The Treasury Analyst position is responsible for treasury-related functions for U.S. operations, to ensure optimal liquidity management.
Newport News, VA Treasury Analyst Job Responsibilities:
The Treasury Analyst position requires a qualified candidate who will:
- Be responsible for daily cash management and reporting of daily cash position of all U.S. accounts.
- Maintain various financial transactions in the treasury management system including cash activity, loans, letters of credit, foreign exchange transactions, interest rate swap transactions, and other financial derivatives.
- Manage various on-line treasury programs (i.e., treasury workstation, on-line banking, on-line deposits, credit card processing) and implement cash management banking solutions.
- Analyze bank activity and bank fees; recommend cost savings to ensure efficient banking structure to support U.S. operations.
- Provide timely feedback to corporate headquarters.
- Analyze budgets and coordinate with U.S. divisions to ensure adequate liquidity to fund operational and capital requirements.
- Assess investing/borrowing activity of U.S. group of companies taking into consideration cash pooling system and forecast future combined financial position.
- Prepare cash flow forecasting models and assist in analyzing short and long-term liquidity needs.
- Maintain banking relationships and serve as liaison between bank and management. Analyze foreign exchange transactions. Review contracts to ensure ability to comply with financial security provisions.
- Coordinate with bank to issue letters of credit and surety to issue bonds.
- Evaluate and compare the relative quality of various structured financing options for equipment sales. Analyze financial information to forecast business, industry, or economic conditions.
- Present oral or written reports on general economic trends, individual corporations, and entire business.
- Maintain cash, derivative, debt, and interest schedules.
- Perform special projects as needed.
Newport News, VA Treasury Analyst Job Competencies:
The qualified job candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field from four-year college or university; and three to five years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in cash management. Excellent analytical abilities, strong interpersonal skills, and an ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of operations and senior management.
- Knowledge of accounting and finance principles and practices.
- Skills in the use of Internet software; Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet software and Microsoft Word Processing software.
- Proficient in the use of computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to set up queries, enter data, or process information.
- Ability to read, analyze, interpret documents such as financial statements. Ability to evaluate results and solve problems. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, employees, auditors, and financial institutions. Ability to accurately calculate figures & amounts such as discounts, fractions, percentages, ratios, interest.
Newport News, VA Treasury Analyst Job Additional Requirements:
This position requires the new hire to:
- Travel domestically and internationally up to 10% of the time.
- Have the ability to maintain a valid driver’s license and passport.
Treasury Analyst Position Offer:
The Treasury Analyst job position at our Newport News location is an interesting and responsible role in a successful company. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days.
Apply online at: Liebherr Careers
An Equal Opportunity Employer