Engineering Manager Job Opening in St. Paul, Minnesota
Benham, a Haskell Company, is seeking an Engineer Manager to grow the business in our St. Paul, Minnesota office in a dynamic and profitable manner based on Haskell’s core values of Team, Service, Excellence and Trust. The successful candidate will be responsible for strategic development and overall leadership of the St. Paul office.
St. Paul, MN Engineering Manager Job Responsibilities
The Benham Engineer Manager will:
- Facilitate the creation of a St. Paul strategic plan in alignment with the overall Benham/Haskell strategic plan.
- Identify existing and new target clients for continued growth of the office
- Execute projects, meeting or exceeding client expectations for quality, schedule and budget
- Execute projects, meeting or exceeding internal expectations for quality, schedule, labor/cost budgets, project profitability, safety and client satisfaction.
- Continue to grow a team who will complete the following in support of the office:
- Create & cultivate key relationships within target client organizations
- Identify project opportunities early and facilitate go/no-go decisions in cooperation with Benham leadership.
- Grow a successful engineering office.
- Recruit key project staff with design and project management capabilities.
- Collaborate to leverage existing Benham engineering and design-build capabilities for the growth of the organization.
- Ensure profitable and sound growth.
- Participate in go/no-go evaluations, ensure establishment of project work plans and review fee estimates.
- Recruit, develop and retain high performers.
St. Paul, MN Engineering Manager Job Requirements
The successful job candidate has a:
- Bachelor's degree in architecture, engineering, or related field
- Minimum 10 years of experience in management. Experience must include at least 3 years successful management of projects, which would include proposal development, contract negotiations, project planning, design team coordination & communication, budgeting, schedule management, and client coordination.
- Professional Registration required
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide variety of clients on project-related matters.
- Outstanding leadership ability
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to process and manage project budgets and financial data.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Apply online at www2.ourcareerplace.com/Haskell
Who We Are
Benham is an architecture, engineering, and design build firm with a very diverse client base: large and small, private and public. We embrace each client relationship, helping them reach where they want to be, working collaboratively and strategically to deliver innovation, high quality and sustainability performance. The goals, expectations and needs of our clients provide the foundation for every project we accomplish together.
Benham, a Haskell Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities) & Drug-Free Workplace.
[shareaholic app="share_buttons" id="20602694"]