Sales Representative Job Opening in Raleigh, NC
Liebherr USA, Co. – Construction Equipment Division has an immediate job opening for a Sales Representative in Raleigh, NC. The Sales Rep for the Construction Equipment Division maintains customer relationships, sells new and used equipment and increases market share within assigned sales territory.
Essential Job Duties:
- Sells company’s products and services by calling on prospective and established customers,including contractors, associated construction companies, and governmental agencies.
- Create and implement a growth plan to increase market share.
- Accurately and completely enter all customer contact visits into the LIVIS database and maintains records and prepares reports on sales activities.
- Collect and maintain competitive pricing data and product information on all major competitors.
- Works with the parts and service teams to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Negotiates terms of sales agreements for approval by management.
- Provides product advice to customers.
- Distributes product literature.
- Creates and delivers features/benefits presentations to diverse audiences.
- Assists with resolving account receivable issues.
- Determines priority and effort were given to each account based on sales potential and maintenance.
Position Specific Competencies:
Job Skills: Applies the required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSA) in the performance of essential job duties:
- Demonstrated knowledge of construction equipment products and the industry, including market values within the defined territory.
- Demonstrated knowledge of selling techniques and the ability to close sales.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Good negotiating skills to secure sales that represent profitable business for the company
- Sound judgment and high integrity with the ability to perform duties at customer job sites and locations as required.
- Ability to function in a team environment and work with other groups for maximum customer satisfaction.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Power-Point and Excel, and web-based tools.
- Strong record keeping and organizational skills.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree in a related field with 2 – 4 years related experience: or a minimum of 6 years equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Travel locally within the defined territory on a daily basis with occasional overnight travel.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid driver’s license and passport.
Apply online at www2.ourcareerplace.com/LiebherrSR
Liebherr USA, Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.